Mike8Austin
I'm running PB 5.5.2.1 in Windows XP. I am experimenting with Expanded view and have been trying to adjust the view with the Expanded Normal View options in the Views preferences area. None of the four sliders appears to have any effect whatsoever on the display.
MikeA
dyslucksia
Expanded View and [Normal View with Expand All turned on] are quite different. I run Windows XP and in Normal View with Expand All, the horizontal and vertical sliders work fine.

There are no sliders in Expanded View proper. You click on a blank area of plex and drag it up/down/left/right to position it according to your need.

PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
Mike8Austin
In Options -> Preferences -> Views there are four sliders grouped under the heading "Expanded Normal View":
- Distant Thought Size
- Spacing
- Distant Thought Spacing
- Distant Thought Columns

None of these sliders appear to have any affect on the Plex, either in Normal or Expanded view.
MikeA
Mike8Austin
And, of course, I go back and try it again and it now seems to work. @$^(#*&$@

In the words of Roseann Roseanna Danna, "Nevermind!"
MikeA

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software