dlorde
I just installed PB 6.0.1.6-b on my Windows XP PC, and find that the 'Mini Mode' icon/button that displayed next to the Transparent Mode icon appears and disappears apparently at random and doesn't seem to do anything (clicking on the title bar doesn't activate 'Mini Mode' either). 

On my Windows 7 PC, I don't see either the Transparent Mode (see previous post) or the 'Mini Mode' icons at all.

Incidentally, when switching to Transparent Mode on the XP PC, is there a way to stop the Notes and Properties & Attachments, etc., tabs from occupying the lower half? Whatever I do, they always take up half the brain area and display opaque in a broad band across the middle, which makes a confusing mess.
Moe
dlorde,

Quote:

I just installed PB 6.0.1.6-b on my Windows XP PC, and find that the 'Mini Mode' icon/button that displayed next to the Transparent Mode icon appears and disappears apparently at random and doesn't seem to do anything (clicking on the title bar doesn't activate 'Mini Mode' either).

It appears and disappears when you hover over it. To enable mini-mode once you are in transparent mode click on the title bar (the bar that shows your Brain name in it with a little Brain icon).

Quote:

Incidentally, when switching to Transparent Mode on the XP PC, is there a way to stop the Notes and Properties & Attachments, etc., tabs from occupying the lower half?

You can minimize and maximize the tools in Transparent mode using the arrows to the left of the splitter or double clicking on the background area around the active Thought.

Thanks,
Moe

dlorde
When I say the Mini Mode icon/button appears and disappears seemingly at random, I mean that often there is nothing visible at all to hover over - the circular Mini Mode icon disappears altogether. All I see most of the time is the circular Transparent Mode icon/button. Clicking on the title bar no longer activates Mini Mode here as it did with the previous version.

Thanks for the Transparent Mode tips - using the arrows to the left of the splitter, I can minimize the tools, but while the Search field moves to the bottom of the screen, the scrolling list of previous thoughts (normally immediately to the right of it) remains where it was - which is now in the middle of the brain...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software