ThorstenZ
Hi there,

After having round about 75 different thought types defined, I decided to create a separate empty brain only with these thought types as a basic brain for starting new brains and created a brainzip of this brain.

Creating a new brain by unzipping the Brainzip-File. At the home-thought the thought-type selector displays all thought-types with their original icons.
Now I rename the brain "File-Rename Brain". After this the thought-type selector displays only a few thought-type icons, many of them got lost.

As a workaround I create a new brain from the scratch, open the thought-type brain, selecting all thougth types, copy the thoughts, reopen my new brain and paste the thoughts(types) into it. In this case the thought-type selector shows all thought-types with their original icons.

Using Windows 7 / Java Version 1.6.0_29 / PB Version 6.0.7.5

Hope you can fix this issue in PB6 / PB7.

Kind regards,
Thorsten

pthompson
Thorsten,

Thank you for posting. We will do some testing of this issue on our end and share it with our engineers.

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software