BSTD
When creating a thought for zenrain's post "Types and Tags re-re-revisited" (http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=4665836), I noticed in PB wrong creation/mod dates.
However, Windows had the correct time.
So the question is: Where does PB get the timestamp from?
Or is this a Daylight Saving Time issue?

Greetings to all
Ben

Click image for larger version - Name: Screen.jpg, Views: 127, Size: 67.34 KB
Moe
Ben, Thanks for posting. The date and time are retrieved from your system according to the date and time for the attachment. Is this just the case for the one attachment you show in your screen-shot or all attachments are 1 hour off? Also, please share other info such as the version of PB and Java you have installed, your system locale setting, your date and time zone etc... 

Thanks,
Moe

BSTD
Moe,
I checked various attachments from various dates, even rather old ones. It's the same with every attachment.
I'm running PB 5.5.2.0 with Java 1.6.0_11 on WinXP v.2002 SP3
Region Germany; Time Zone GMT +1:00; Time sync on.
This is of course a quite minor thing, but thanks for looking into this anyway!
Ben

Moe
Ben,

Thank you for providing the additional information requested. Upon doing further testing, I was able to replicate this problem and have noted it with our engineers.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software