Output

i) if the Keyword 2 is not empty
Parent1 = Keyword1
Child 1 = Keyword2
Child of Child1 = Thought1 ¦ Lable1

ii) if the Keyword 2 is not empty
Parent1 = Keyword1

Child of Parent1 = Thought1 ¦ Lable1

Now the Data are inside an excel with 4 Colums.

How can I reach this output in PB in an easy way?

Greetings,

mcaton
Tonja,

Thank you for posting.  I'm not sure if I'm picturing your desired result correctly, but maybe I can give you a few tips to point you in the right direction.

First, PB does have many importing and exporting capabilities.  You mention that you have an existing Excel file.  We have a video on importing from Excel at http://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials/import-and-export/word-excel/ that you may find helpful. This will simply copy the existing hierarchy into PB, from here, you can manually add any desired cross references and additional attributes (Types and Tags) that a standard Excel file is not capable of displaying. 

If you're looking for something much more technical, we do have the ability to import/export properly formatted XML files.  I have attached a document that you may find useful.

Thank you,
Matt Caton

tonja
Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot, I will check this out.

Greetings,

tonja
Hi Matt,

my Excel is quite in acondensed form and repeats the keywords, like:

Keyword1 Keyword2 Frage
KW1 KW1.1 Frage1
KW1 KW1.1 Frage2
KW1 KW1.1 Frage3
KW1 KW1.1 Frage4
KW1 KW1.1 Frage5
KW2 KW2.1 Frage6
KW2 KW2.2 Frage7
KW2 KW2.3 Frage8
KW2 KW2.4 Frage9

How I can load this with copy outline in the easiest way into my PB?

Greetings,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software