pshanks Show full post »
pshanks
Moe,

Quote:
Tags are now like normal Thoughts and have GUIDS which differentiate them.

They have been like that for awhile, haven't they?

I know that, that's how I control my Tags and Thought Types

My primary Brain is where I do all my work and then I copy selected thoughts into a 2nd Brain.

So in my case all the Tag have been created in the primary Brain and as the thoughts are copied over the Tags (Thought Types) are also copied over.

But on PB6016 I believe is when the Tags doubled up.

As you can see in the screen shot that I provide, the Tags doubled up.

pshanks
PB6017

1) Still have this issue - One problem that is still happens occasionally if you paste to a 2nd brain sometimes the z-order of the windows are out of order. You can't access the prompt see the screen capture: http://www.screencast.com/t/OGY4ZGZlNj

2)
Using the same thoughts for testing.

If I paste thoughts to 2nd Brain (Selecting "Overwrite") I'm getting ALL the warning messages - Exists (Thought-Yes, Thought type-Yes, Tag-Yes, Link-Yes, Link Type-Yes).

If I paste the same thoughts to 2nd Brian (Selecting "Always Overwrite")
I'm only getting the warning messages - Exists (Thought-Yes, Thought type-NO, Tag-NO, Link-Yes, Link Type-Yes).

Still not getting all the warning messages if Selecting "Always Overwrite"

pshanks
PB6025

This is almost fixed (But I can live with this if needed)

I'm getting all the warning messages (Thought-Yes, Thought type-Yes, Tag-Yes, Link-Yes, Link Type-Yes)

The only challenge is that "Thought Type" is coming up twice or more depending on the # of T/T's being copied.

I believe the first "Overwrite" should bypass the rest.

Harlan
The issue with Thought Types will be fixed in the next release, thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
pshanks
PB6028

This problem has finally been resolved - Thank You

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software