CH
After upgrading from PB5.5 to PB6, attachment locations I had changed quite a while ago in 5.5 using the "replace attachment locations" utility had been reset to their original versions. Rebuilding the PB6 database had the same effect, similar to this old bug report: http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=4272847

This happened on both my home & work computer, using 6.0.4.7 at home and 6.0.4.6 at work (I didn't notice the problem right away)

It's relatively easy to change them again, since there's only a few hundred to deal with, but it's obviously a problem if rebuilding the dbase recreates the problem

home computer: Windows 7 64-bit, Java 1.6.0_21
work: Windows XP SP3, older version of Java: 1.6.0_18 or so
Quote
Moe

CH, Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum . This problem was fixed previously, looks like it is back. I have confirmed the problem and re-opened the previous bug report with our engineers.

Thanks,
Moe

Quote

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software