Adathome

The PB-XML export has something wrong in row 2!

Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
Moe
Hi Ada, Thank You for posting. I was not able to spot a problem with row 2 of the PB XML export. If possible, please explain further on the problem.

Thanks,
Moe

Adathome
Moe wrote:
I was not able to spot a problem with row 2 of the PB XML export. If possible, please explain further on the problem.

When i try to import an PB-XML in excel i get an error see picture,
Click image for larger version - Name: 24-8-2010_XML-ERROR.png, Views: 123, Size: 53.83 KB
Adathome
Adathome wrote:
Moe wrote:
I was not able to spot a problem with row 2 of the PB XML export. If possible, please explain further on the problem.

When i try to import an PB-XML in excel i get an error see picture,

Moe have you missed this post aug24, 2010 ?
Moe
Yes, I am sorry I missed it. I just put in a report with our engineers to check into this.

Thanks,
Moe

Harlan
Hello,

I just used Excel and successfully opened the file you posted as well as other data exported out of PB. I don't know sure why Excel is giving you an error, but there is nothing wrong with the XML. 
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software