FrostByghte
If I add a shortcut to a PDF file is it supposed to be indexed?  If so, how do I search it?  I have a number of PDF files in my brain, but using the search box does not appear to actually search within the text.  I'm using the trial version.  Thank you.
FrostByghte
anyone?
Moe
FrostByghte, Thank You for posting. Yes, PB indexes shortcuts to PDFs. If it is only certain PDF files you have this issue with, can you post a sample of one of them.

If it's the case that no PDFs are indexed when you attach them to your Brain, can you try running PB as administrator to see if that makes a difference.

If you can indicate what version of PB you are using and your OS that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Moe
FrostByghte
Hi Moe, I am using 6.0.5.1 under Windows 7 64bit.  Works NOW!  I went to utilities and did a rebuild of the index.  All good.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software