RadekPilich
I have this usability issue with PB.

I have a big external monitor (24 inches, 1920x1280) which I use as a primary monitor. My laptop screen (14 inches, 1366 x 768) is a secondary screen on which I would like PB to reside constantly. The usability problem revolves around the size of the interface. Mainly because I am totally unable to use search function, because the font is so small, that I have to lean towards the screen uncomfortably to be able to use it. Is there any way how to increase the font size in PB?
jataylor
Grab the center ring and pull out.  This will enlarge things.

John A. Taylor
PB Pro 6
Win XP, Win 7
zenrain

I'm not aware of a way to change the search text size, sorry.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
RadekPilich
That's not obviously what I mean.... I know you can resize plex, but the search window and the text remains too small as it doesn't adjust. 
mcaton
Radek,

The Search box and it's content should be the same size as the other components of the application.  Could you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software