RobertKuo
Dear Sir,

SW: Personal theBrain v6.0.7.5 free version
Assumed SW installed might affect: NetBeans IDE 7.0/7.0.1, eclipse-php
Description: 
1. Accidentally reinstalled Personal theBrain and terminated it in the mid way. Then either can not open the Brain nor uninstall it. Since then, every time, reinstalled it, yet error log files were generated as attached(2nd, 1st is from c:/program files/personalbrain).
2. Open Control Panel/ Program unable to open Java Panel as well. Since unable to access Java Panel, no idea which version of Java installed now. 
3. Due to restore function inactivated, no way to restore Windows 7 to the earlier state. 

Here are to attach error message files. Could you please kindly help me get out of this mess. 

Thank you. 

Robert
zoner
The fact that you cannot open your Java control panel probably means that your install of Java might have been corrupted. Previously, I had the same problem (not PB's fault by the way) where my Java control panel would not open. I uninstalled all versions of Java from my system then reloaded the latest version which fixed the control panel issue. I recommend giving that a try.

If you want to uninstall PB but can' uninstall, you can try taking a look at this article which goes over how to force uninstall a program. Also, there is an alternative way to install PB (using zip archive) if the installer does not work, take a look at this post which goes over the steps.
RobertKuo
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your ideas. Just forced to uninstall PersonalBrain by Revo Uninstaller. And also, uninstall Java complete as well. After a couple of tries, Java has been re-installed well as PersonalBrain done too.  

Thank for your kind and helpful advice. 

Robert

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software