Tommy
I know that you do not announce in advance future improvements and features, but do you think that one day (I don't ask when! ), it would be possible to use PB (full version) on an iPhone?  My question is more oriented to see if there is a possibility, or if you have completely discarded this option for the next ten years.  I know PB is now built with Java and that the iPhone platform is not Java, so I was wondering if that would be a potential orientation or not.  If you think there is no possibility for the iPhone, but maybe on future Android devices, that would influence my choice for my next cellular phone...  even if it's only available in many months.  I would not like to buy the new iPhone with a 3-years contract, and to learn in one year that I can use PB on an Android phone, so this is why I ask the question...

Thanks,

Tommy

mbaas
Very interesting question!

Although I could be a bit more relaxed, as german contracts would only bind me for 2yrs
Axla
Norwegian law requires contract to be 12 moths OR LESS.
I guess us Norwegians will have to pay more up front.

Anyone shorter Do I hear 6 months?

Seriously,
I would love to see this!!

Is 'remote desktop' an option?
mbaas
Axla wrote:
Is 'remote desktop' an option?

Sure, that is possible. I remeber on user even posting screenshots how he was accessing his desktop through a mobile device to use PB. I just couldn't find the thread again, sorry...
mbaas
Finally found the thread and pics here: http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2085773

krmesser
TheBrain is one of the best tools to classify and access information and it's usefulness would grow exponentially on a Mobile device. I can't imagine anything better than having the plex on an iPhone linked to a on-line notes / file repository.

Suddenly vast amounts of knowledge can be sorted and accessed harnessing the power of TheBrain's multidimensional data organizing power.

I could see people using it as a knowledge base in infinite applications and it would be the most advanced note, thought and data collection tool in the market.

The size and ubiquitousness of an iPhone would make this incredible especially if TheBrain can be synced with the Desktop version. Worth the ProEdition in a heartbeat!

I would camp out for this tool
KRM

starlight
Hoping to build some momentum for the iPhone version of pBrain.
Desktop Sync would be good.  Or Web based sync.
..hell i'd even settle for on iPhone storage only.

go here to vote for this feature:-
http://thebrain.uservoice.com/pages/general/suggestions/69044-personalbrain-for-iphone

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software