zenrain
Hi,

Just a note that it appears that Google is discontinuing pages functionality on it's Google Groups pages. In February, they will be removing all pages, so I'm looking for an alternate solution. While I'm doing that, I've created the PersonalBrain User Knowledgebase WebBrain from the information that is on the Google Groups website. Unfortunately I'm the only one who can modify it right now, so it won't work long term, but it's an alternate way to view and preserve the information.

Once a new location is available, I'll update this thread to let everyone know.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
zenrain
So, after realizing how stupidly easy it is to update the database and subsequently the WebBrain, I'm going to stick with the WebBrain format for a while and see how it goes.

Hopefully we'll get the ability for others to edit public brains fairly soon so I can open it up again for other peoples contributions. Until then, I'll be slowly updating it, as well as improving it so it takes advantage of the PB and WebBrain formatting and functionality.

If you have any requests, suggestions or comments, feel free to add them to this thread, or the comments on the WebBrain itself.

Enjoy!

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software