Spacenexus
OMG, I love the TB11 rendition of cross linking brain URLs!! Elegant and smooth, especially in different windows across different brains. A low priority request if possible to implement:
  • For megabrain users (and not only) I am excited by the prospect of having different brain windows across my six monitors. Manually copying a thought URL from one brain and pasting to the thought of another brain in a different window is just fine. Would it be possible to be able to drag that thought out of that window to a thought in another window?
  • Likewise, the same could be for gates to create child, parent and jump thoughts in the second window when wanting to also create a new thought name.

As I said, low priority and perhaps tricky to do dragging outside of a thought window.

Jim
@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
Sivaram
Hi Jim, Hope you are safe & well. I am quite a new user to TheBrain and have been looking for a way to link across brains. Thnaks for mentioning this... you made my day 👍.

Can you please direct me to more information as to how to do this please.

Thank you
Siva
Sivaram
marcelplanb
Great suggestion
Marcel
mcaton
Request is documented. Thanks for posting.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software