magnus
Is it possible to pin a tag in PB6?  I can pin a tag but when I restart PB it is gone.  I am using PB 6.0.5.1.
zenrain
Yes, it is. However, there seems to be lingering issues with pinned thoughts and tags where they can all be lost after restarting.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
magnus
I have seen postings in the forum claiming the issue was fixed a couple of versions ago. I guess the developers are aware that it is still a problem.
Moe
Hi,

We are looking into an issue where pinned Thoughts are lost after closing and re-opening PB, if they have been pinned via drag and drop. If you pin your Thoughts, Tags etc.. using the right click Thought context menu, they should remain after closing then re-opening PB. A future update will contain the fix to this issue .

Thanks,
Moe

fjgrijalva
The latest release did not fix this problem with the pin. Is it very difficult to solve?

Regards,

Fernando
Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software