revrev
My suggestion is for some sort of overflow mechanism when the width of the plex reaches a point when pinned thought and tag names are squeezed into oblivion.

My preference is for the pinned line of tag and thought names to gracefully overflow onto the next line rather than having some sort of scroll bar dynamically appearing as it does with other overflows that can occur on the plex.

Trevor

dyslucksia
Thanks Trevor, I agree. This has also been suggested previously, by jostber, as I recall. A multi-line pin bar would be welcome. I don't use the pin bar as much as others (this being one of the reasons) and a narrow vertical strip of Reports docked to the LH side of the Plex and filtered by Date modified works well for me as both a pin bar and a past Thoughts list, when there is overflow.

Maybe you should check to see if this has been suggested before on UserVoice, and request it there if it hasn't.
PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
revrev
It seems this has already been suggested. For those who think this is a worthy suggestion, please vote at...

http://thebrain.uservoice.com/pages/4597-personalbrain/suggestions/158657-allow-more-than-one-row-of-pins?ref=title

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software