Dryopithecus
Hi,

It would be great if the attachment numbers are placed after thoughts, instead of next to  thought icons.

Thanks!
Yang
Click image for larger version - Name: SNAG-0019.png, Views: 116, Size: 11.05 KB
Spacenexus
Nice idea, but i wouldn't be a fan of having the number permanently on as it would detract from the information most of the time.

However, a toggle option in the right click menu that turns the number on and off plus indicators for the presence of notes, calendar entries, labels, link labels (http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2007283) and even tags would be very interesting.

The toggle could be configured in preferences so that activation turns on some or all of the indicators as desired.

This metadata rich view would be very useful at selective times and the richness of visible metainfo wouldn't clutter the view since it would only be chosen when required.

cheers

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
FransJehoul
Hello,

in another message i have already asked to start showing the attachment count with one attachment instead of minimum two because when you use an thoughticon you don't get information there is an attachment.

Regards,

Frans

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software