Cornan
Please re-instate the Details tab.

In 5.5 and earlier, the Details tab allowed "details" to be viewed by flying over thoughts in the plex.

This was much easier than requesting "Details" for each thought individually.

pshanks
I also preferred the detail table that's in 5.5 and earlier!

I sometimes want to see when I created or modified a series of thoughts and as Cornan stated flying over the thoughts was much easier than having to call up each "detail" information individually.

Steeph
+1

I didn't mind at first, but over time I find it more and more annoying that it has gone and has been replaced. The new window also looks so different, it does not provide a consistent interface to the user.

PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
HanBav
Have placed this wish already somewhere else.
Thanks for refreshing it.
Could never understand the logic that stole us this important window.

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
jostber
More details would also be nice: http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=3454298

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
zenrain
Hmm, I use the details information fairly frequently, and when I do, I like that I can now use an accelerator to pull up multiple details windows at once, and close when done. I don't have to stay on that thought for them to remain visible.

Just an alternate opinion.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software