ebuise
I'm using PersonalBrain Pro 5.0.2.6 and Internet Explorer 8.

When I export a Brain as SiteBrain HTML, the Plex, the links and the box-lines around the children are not visible in SiteBrain.

Any idea what's wrong?

Regards,
Ernest.
Moe
ebuise, Thanks for the post. If you get security message that says "To help protect your security, internet explorer has restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that could access your computer, click her for options?", please right click on it and select "Allow Blocked Content". 

Best regards,
Moe

Click image for larger version - Name: cap1.jpg, Views: 86, Size: 35.31 KB
ebuise
Thanks Moe, but that's not the solution...
Any other ideas?

Regards,
Ernest
nw
I had the same issue when I last tried it. From what I remember the link lines showed up when I resized the plex area - don't remember if I had an issue with box-lines.

Nigel
Moe
ebuise, Thank you for the post. If you can please email a screenshot with what it is your are seeing to support@thebrain.com with a references to this post and I will be happy to take a look and get back to as to the appropriate solution.

Best regards,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software