Peter93
Lately I've experienced a strange bug on certain thought connections. Some gaps between thoughts are completely filled white. This never happened before in my brain and I have no idea where it may come from since the last update I've installed is some time away now and this has only happened a few days ago.

Anyone of you had the same issue? I hope this will not spread, because it would be a disaster on my main brain with over 5000 thoughts now. I will observe this further and try different settings when it happens again and see if it happens on other brains, too.

Stats:
I use Java 7 update 25, maybe this could have something to do with it?
OS X 10.8.5
TheBrain 7 Pro (newest update)
Mac Book Pro Retina
2,3 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB DDR3 memory
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

(the blurry thoughts in the screenshot are selfmade for privacy reasons) Click image for larger version - Name: screen.gif, Views: 142, Size: 193.66 KB
zenrain
If you have not already done so, you may want to email support@thebrain.com for this one.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
This is very strange. I've never seen anything like this. It looks like some kind of graphics issue. Does this only happen with this specific Brain? Have you tried other Brains to see if the same thing occurs?
Peter93
hm.. it didn't happen anymore in the last couple of weeks. But I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens on other brains, too. Thanks for the answer!
Peter93
The issue seems to be fixed in TheBrain 8, didn't experience it since updating!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software