ratthing
System:
MacOS 10.14.6 (18G95)
2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Radeon Pro 560 4 GB Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
The Brain 11.0.19.0

Since I did the upgrade to 11.0.19.0, the plex has been very sluggish and jerky in updating.  Nothing shows up in output.log.  But there are very noticeable delays in updates and general slowness. 
mcaton
Ray,

Thank you for posting. Just to confirm, your previous version was 11.0.18 and that did not have the same issue?

Thank you,
Matt
ratthing
mcaton wrote:
Ray,

Thank you for posting. Just to confirm, your previous version was 11.0.18 and that did not have the same issue?

Thank you,
Matt

Correct.  Prior to the upgrade the performance seemed fine.  Now it is just awful. 
reasonablekamikaze
Incredibly slow for me too 🙁

System:
MacOS Mojave (10.14.6)
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
The Brain 11.0.19.0
KenBlackman
I can confirm, same symptom. Identical config as @reasonablekamikaze.
DavidGretzschel
Also have perfomarnce issues (or my posts seem to be partly explainable by performance issues at least).
i5-7300HQ
GTX 1060
8Gb Ram
Not quite as much of a flex here, as you guys, but a reliably fast gaming machine that I use for VR-applications every day.

Though TheBrain fundamentally is about rectangles connected to each other with liines. It should be able to run on a toaster.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

mcaton
If you are experiencing any type of lag or performance issue, please click on Help > Open Log Directory and send a copy of your Output.log file into support@thebrain.com for further review.  Please include a brief description of the issue or actions that were taking place when the performance degradation occurred.

Thank you,
Matt
reasonablekamikaze
Output.log submitted.
reasonablekamikaze
TB CPU.png 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software