Shiiko
Hi!

Just uploaded my Brain to WebBrain with the objective of accessing my information via a tablet (Nook with Android).   Anyone using TheBrain on a tablet on a day-to-day basis?  What has been your experience?  What are you doing now that you have not done before? What do you wish that you could do that you can't now?

All the best, 

zenrain
It's a lot better than it has been, but I'm still unable to edit thoughts (using iOS devices). It's also slower, but that's to be expected.
I wish there was some sort of feedback when you touch a thought to activate it, right now it sits for a few seconds before moving, it would be nice to know it registered the touch and is working on it...
You can't paste web links directly into it to create a new thought, so it's really not that easy to add URLs. This is a bit of a sticking point for me, in both the web version and the desktop version. We really need the capability to:
  • e-mail information to add thoughts
  • have the ability to click on a bookmark and add that web page as a thought
But I digress...

All in all, I've had a better experience using LogMeIn Ignition to log into my computer and use it from there. I believe Spacenexus does the same thing. That being said, it's much better in it's HTML5 version than the Java version, and they are still working on it. However, it really doesn't hold a candle to the destkop version, so I'm holding out until they come out with a true iOS/Android app.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
Shiiko
Thanks for your feedback and for the tip about LogMeIn Ignition.  The Brain is wonderful for research and information management when home but information is found everywhere.  It will be interesting to determine how the Brain will change as we add info while roaming, as well as how we can impact our external interactions by having EASY access to all our Thoughts. (Will our discussions at the local bar be about deeper subjects? Or more factual?)
zenrain
Quote:
Will our discussions at the local bar be about deeper subjects? Or more factual?

I'm guessing not, but there is always hope.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software