Steeph
When exporting the KBA to a file the Directory and Filename selection window doesn't show anything. See the screenshot. Saving the KBA's works, but I have to type the full directory and press enter first.

Second "problem". Whenever I exit the preference window the plex is fully redrawn, including the backgound. I suppose this is necessary if an option was changed that would change the plex, but it should not need to complete refresh the background. Also, it also refreshes even if I select Cancel and do not update the preferences. A refresh is unnecessary I would think.

PB 5.5.1.2 Beta on Windows XPSP3-32bit.
JVM 1.6.0-15

Thanks

Click image for larger version - Name: ExportKBA.png, Views: 71, Size: 540.95 KB
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
Moe
Steeph, Thanks for the post. When you export KBA's, you can not see folders because the filter type is set to '.csv'. If you change this to 'All Files' you can pick the directory to save to. I will see if we can change this to default to 'All Files'. Regarding the Plex refresh issue, I will forward your feedback to the developers.

Best regards,
Moe

Steeph
Moe wrote:
Steeph, Thanks for the post. When you export KBA's, you can not see folders because the filter type is set to '.csv'. If you change this to 'All Files' you can pick the directory to save to. I will see if we can change this to default to 'All Files'. Regarding the Plex refresh issue, I will forward your feedback to the developers.

Thanks Moe.
About the KBA export, IIRC this is could also be caused by an incomplete/incorrect parameter that is passed to Windows when opening the dialog. It should be possible to change it. When saving a Word doc for example it also shows the Dir contents, while it still suggests to save the file as something.doc.

Edit: Corrected typo
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software