BrentK
When I close/open TheBrain after deselecting either Text Shadows or Background, the preferences revert to being selected.  The inability to disable Text Shadows is new as of beta 7b, but I don't know about Background because I've never deselected it.

Brent

HanBav
Text shadows were active after update from 7006b to 7007b being set inactive in .6.
Unlike to BrentK I can deselect it and it remains deselected until next start of TheBrain.

I don't like those shadows, they are simulating too much alcohol .
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
BrentK
When I first started using PB I disabled text-shadowing because it caused the Thought-background color to change (and this color is already difficult enough to set due to its transparency).  But over time my color preferences have changed (several times...) to a point where my Thoughts look better without a background color, which allowed me to try out text-shadows again.  (Not that beta 7b gave me a choice... )  I'm glad I did try again because the text looks great!  I've posted a screen-shot to show the difference between having text-shadows enabled and disabled.

Brent

Click image for larger version - Name: Text_shadow_comparison.png, Views: 43, Size: 231.08 KB
Moe
Thanks guys. I'll notify the engineers about this.

Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software