andreas
Just tried out TB9 on a video projector. The resolution of the text is too low and the text is all pixels. Also I guess there will be a presentation mode coming :-) Some sort of simple presenter dashboard would be nifty. It hurts my neck if I have to use the laptop trackpad to navigate through the brain on the wall behind my back.

Also it became apparent that the webpages inside TB9 do not scale. I end up with only the left part of the page and no way to show the full page.
mcaton
Presentation Mode feature request is documented.

I'd be interested in seeing your presentation screen with pixelated fonts and content screen issue.  Can you snap a photo for review?

What resolution where you broadcasting in?

Thank you,
Matt
advisors
Font and plex resolution are a very important topic by the way.

I'm sure you should be able to (nicely) show more than the current 20 or so thought on my Mac 1920x1200 Retina display ... [smile]
mcaton
Roger,

Have you played with the slider to scale/adjust your font size in the plex?  Quick demo at the 2:55 minute mark here https://youtu.be/VNL0sYG2HR8.

Thanks,
Matt
andreas
I will send you a picture, Matt, but it will take a week.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software