wdcurry

Hi, i have been using PB for some time to organize myself and am prepping to present to a few angel investors and thought to use it. I am liking the idea but really not liking that the notes and related info presents in what is essentially edit mode. There should be something akin to a view that is as groovy as the PB UI itself: nice popup of notes relating to the thought highlighted, formatted links to attachments etc. 

I just can't imagine presenting the plex with the toolbars to select a new font etc in front of people i am potentially asking millions from .. I realize i can link to a slideshow etc, but the PB environment is just so groovy.

I am using v5. Perhaps in newer versions this is already possible?

thanks, drew..

zenrain
No, it functions the same in 6.x and 7.x. Sorry.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
wdcurry
thanks for the reply. And too bad. This seems like such an obvious use-case for PB. During a presentation, why would anyone need all the editing features of an html editor? A finely-crafted of the notes, easily tog gable (is that even a word? ) for visibility, with discrete links to attachments etc, would be an amazing boon for the person giving the presentation.
parsec
Check out the PB and Making Presentations thread in the brain uses forum.
on the brain since 1.3
wdcurry
thanks parsec, i did, i scanned the entire forum for "presentation" and read through as much as i could find. Very few mentions of the actual presentation of the notes text, thus this post. I hope to elicit thoughts from PB developers on this..

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software