schulze
Hi everybody,
I was able to find some requests for a presentation mode in version 9, but I couldn't find a reply expressing commitment to integrate it. Will we get it?
I use BRAIN 8 for speeches and presentations regularly and it is the best-looking animated switchboard to all other sorts of elements a lively presentation might need, including sound files, videos, Powerpoints, you name it.
From my view, there is no need to try and simulate other presentation software (although a Prezi-like zoom would be cool). I just wouldn't like to lose what I have in version 8.
Joerg
zenrain
See here.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
As zenrain linked to and is mentioned in the post, Presentation Mode is not planned for the initial release of TheBrain 9 but it is a documented request and will most likely come at some point in the future.
JasperToo
+1
metta
+1

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software