paulmichael
I want to be able to paste XML or HTM for that matter into the notes window and just have is shown as text. I.E. not interpreted.  In html we'd use a CDATA tag for this. Any ideas??

I typed this into the notes window....

<Button HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Height="23" Margin="416,276,0,0" Name="button1" Width="75">

... and when I came returned later to the thought it was showing as the attached graphic??  open the attached .png
Click image for larger version - Name: XML_showing_as_a_graphic.PNG, Views: 110, Size: 5.99 KB
zenrain
Did you paste into the HTML View or Design View? I just tested pasting that text in Design View, and it didn't translate it into the actual code.
If you pasted into the HTML view you may do a find and replace afterwards for < to &#60; and > to &#62;

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
paulmichael
Thats exactly it! I was confused because you don't see the grpahics etc until you switch back to design view.  Mystery solved. thanks very much!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software