Xavier
Hello,

First of all, I became to migrate 2 of my Brains to the last beta V9. The import it's correct.

I sync my Brain to use online with the preview cloud thebrain.com.

Perhaps, yesterday and today I can't access to my brain with de preview cloud. I have the error : "Could not connect to server", "Server is not responding".
Error_PreviewtheBrain9.PNG 
Error_PreviewtheBrain9-2.PNG 

To complete my configuration, I'm local time GMT+11. The errors occur at 2PM in West Coast USA (at 9PM day+1 in local time - Dec 11 and 12 for West Coast).

The beta cloud V9 it's ready to use or not?

I must stay in V8 if I want to use my Brain online?

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Xavier
Xavier
MSI.nc - http://www.msi.nc
---
TheBrain 11.0.119 (Windows, Web Client, Android) - Pro License
Harlan
Hi Xavier,

The web client is not as stable as the desktop client. It is still undergoing heavy development and has many known issues. If you rely heavily on the web client, I would recommend trying it out yourself for a while and making your own judgement.

The issue particular issue you are running into is related to inappropriate timeout of the client and is something that we are working on presently. When you are looking at your brains list (the first screenshot), just click cancel and you should then be able to open your brain as usual. For the second screenshot you posted, I can't tell what is going wrong since you did not post the entire window content. Regardless, I believe it is likely a similar problem as the first and should be something we will hopefully have addressed later this week.

Regards,
-Harlan
Xavier
Hi Harlan,

Thanks for your response, so, I try it again later this week.

Regards,

Xavier

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software