tcahill
I understand that the print function is a candidate for improvement, so I'd like to suggest a "print region" layout tool that would define a specific area for printing. I'm trying to print my expanded view layout, and the tops and sides are cropped off.

It would also be nice if the plex could be toggled to show/hide the print region. This would make fine tuning a layout for printing much easier.

Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
tcahill
OK. RTFM. "Make sure that all Thoughts that you want to print are visible in the Plex."

So, this makes my other request (Expanded View Zoom) even more necessary.....

Have a great day.

Darkstar
Great idea.

I think you will have to export your desired plex as an XML output and then import it into some Mind Mapper or graphic outliner so you can get a large plex "printed".

I've been *very* unhappy with the printing of large plexes in PB. Seems like if it is going to be featured in the pay to use versions, they should bring something useful to the product. With the current state of printing in PB, I'd put it all in the "free" level of the product, and then people couldn't expect it to really do anything more then what it does.
-Darkstar
tcahill
tcahill wrote:
OK. RTFM. "Make sure that all Thoughts that you want to print are visible in the Plex."

So, this makes my other request (Expanded View Zoom) even more necessary.....

Have a great day.

Following up on this in my "Expanded View Zoom" Post.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software