Darkstar
Ever since I installed Personal Brain 5.5.1.0 (with indexing library) on my work XP box, whenever I start up Microsoft Outlook, I get the error message:

Quote:

The Add-in "Redemption Helper Outlook Extension" (C:\PATH DETAILS\Redemption.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.

So, should I just de-install PB 5.5.1.0, reboot, and re-install? Is this something else? I didn't see this reported on the first page here, so I'm guessing this is something local to my installation/configuration.
-Darkstar
mbaas
Darkstar,

Redemption is a famous plugin from a 3d party developer, so a Google-Search might help - 289 hits. First result suggests a solution, though I'm not sure if this applies...

Cheers

Michael 

Darkstar
mbaas, thanks for the help.

I tried doing as the "First result" you found suggested. That didn't work. So I just deinstalled Personal Brain 5.5.1.0 (with Lib), made sure that the Personal Brain directory was actually gone, rebooted, and then reinstalled 5.5.1.0 with Lib. Now, Outlook doesn't complain when I start.

For some reason, it seems PB 5.5.1.0 just didn't properly install the first time. Maybe something was stuck holding an outlook dll when I originally upgraded from 5.5.0.9 to 5.5.1.0.

Anyways, my problem is resolved.
-Darkstar

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software