mikesingleton
I have tried twice this afternoon to sync my brain with the server. The program goes through the motions (green progress bar fills up) but no changes are reported and the progress bar reverts to "The server is working to synchronize changes" and just keeps scrolling with this message. I had to shut down. will check again later.
pthompson
Mike,

There are no issues that I am aware of and I have tested several syncing scenarios without any issue. Please make sure you are using the latest version of TheBrain and the latest version of Java. Also, please make sure that you do not have any security software blocking TheBrain on ports 80 and 443. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to contact support directly at support.thebrain.com or by email support@thebrain.com so we can troubleshoot this further.
mctrexler
Mike, I was having exactly the same problem around the same time.  Happily it went away a couple of hours later. 

Mark
mikesingleton
Yes, I have all the latest software etc. and syncing worked fine previously. It now appears to be okay again.
Brigitte
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your update. If you run into any issues again, just email us at support@thebrain.com or call us at 310-751-5000.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software