joness
Yesterday I got a message that 2 of my attachments would not sync because they are too big. Since then my brain has been in constant Sync mode.

2 questions: Is there a problem with the cloud at the mode or is it just my brain and how do I find out which attachments did not sync. If they are a problem I can move them out of my brain.
Regards

Stephen J
pthompson
Stephen,

You can run a report for any attachments you have in your Brain to easily see which ones are too large for a sync. The sync process should still complete even when you have files that are too large. The notification you received is simply a notification to let you know that some of your attachments were not synched.
joness
Patrick,

Thank you for the reply. It seems to have sorted itself out and I found the size of attachments by looking in the windows directory.
Regards

Stephen J

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software