jotapa
Hi TB team,
not sure if this is still work in progress but I found some problems on the search function.

When we search for Thoughts names, we can reverse or skip words: (sorry for the large screenshots... the screen capture tool decided that I needed a big image)
Search Thoughts OK.png 
Search Test Default OK.png 

When the search is supposed to capture information included in a Notes section, we cannot skip or reverse words. It has to be an exact match - meaning that we won't find what we want most of the time.

Exact Match works:

Search inside notes OK.png 

Reverse order or skip word does not:
Out of order in Notes not OK.png  Skip word in Notes not OK.png 

Don't know how it works inside Attachments. Please, make it flexible like the thoughts search result - including reversed words and skip word.

One other thing - the Search List is too small. Very often, I have to scroll down to find what I need. Can you include more search results on the list? Make it has tall as the window size, if possible. At least double it, to minimize scrolling:

Short search list.png 

Thanks!

Joao
mcaton
Excellent point. 

Yes, search is still in development, but I'll make sure this particular issue is documented.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software