Fantastic
This software has been inspirational to me in many ways, but I am always wanting more.

I think the next version needs the ability to program thoughts and thought types and links and link types. For example, I want a thought that acts as a password gateway. Any decendant thoughts require the password thought to be activated first.

I want the list of thought types to be taken from a brain file called thought types that enherit their properties from the types.

I want the current active thought to dynamically change theBrain functions based on preset programming. For example, if the thought is a music file then I want the thought to change the background and play the file until the end before wandering to the next thought.

I want to filter based on thought type or link type. For example, I have my org chart in theBrain with all my succession planning. I need to filter out all the persons who are candidates for positions and only look at the selected. Or, if I want to generate an org chart for one department, I need to filter out the rest of the brain file and export the chart. If the thought types and link types are taken from a brain file themselves, then I want to be able to filter the available types. Program theBrain with theBrain...

I am not happy with the Outlook integration. I want the Brain to get into the incoming mail and start linking things together. It has to be able to track the email after I move it. In fact, the incoming email should be a thought and the program should be looking at who the email is from and what the subject is so that it can predict the linked thoughts.

I need a thought to hyperlink to a point in a file, not just the file itself. I need to insert a character in a document that links back to a though in the brain file. (two way hyperlinking)

I need my brain to link to a thought in another brain so that I can read the other brain without leaving my own. I want to add my thoughts to that brain and see thoughts that others have added to the brain. I want to filter those thoughts based on the users who I have selected. Those users are found in a brain file and they are programmable.

Now I'm wandering... in my brain..

Greg Walker
brain junkie

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software