sylvanus
Hello,

is it possible to have a progressive view of the tasks performed?

Ex: You have several tasks in a branch.
You tick the completed tasks and you have an overview of what remains to be done.

As an attachment, you have a picture of what I want in TheBrain.

Thank you for your help. Capture2.jpg 
nick
Hi there,

If I understand you correctly, you're wondering whether thoughts themselves can have an indicator of completion as if they were tasks?

Let me know
Thanks
-Nick
metta
AFAIK, there's no automated way to track the status of your tasks.

However, progress indicators could be manually added with either thought types or thought tags.
nick
To reiterate what @metta said,

There are multiple ways to solve the problem you are having. Keep us updated whether @metta's workaround is sufficient for your purposes.
Thanks
-Nick
metta
@nick ~ Thanks for confirming.

@sylvanus ~ If you are interested, you can learn more here about how I've used thought types and tags. I don't specifically address tracking the status of tasks (because I don't use TheBrain for managing my daily task list). However, I have provided quite a few examples of how both types and tags can be used, and some of these examples might be potentially relevant.
voppense
TheBrain is not a planningstool. If you want to plan use a planningstool. Use a Kanban board, this is the most simple way to visualise  your planning. Trello is great for that. In TheBrain you can simulate the way a planningstool works but it will become very effort consuming, surely when you have more than a few hundreds of tasks. My view.
sylvanus
OK thanks to all!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software