danlandrum
This only happened one other time, but popped up again this morning. I've attached the log. I did not download the font. .143 on Sierra.

3152661.png 
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Harlan
This dialog is not initiated by TheBrain directly. macOS shows the dialog on its own when the application attempts to use characters for which there is no existing font that can handle them. In your case, that font is for Korean. The download will happen from Apple and is safe to accept.

Must be related to the content on one of the URL attachments or notes?

For more info, see here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206872
Regards,
-Harlan
danlandrum
That makes sense. Thanks. It is odd that it pops up every now and then. Each time it has happened first thing in the morning after waking my laptop, and bringing The Brain window to the front. I'll let update that font next time it happens. I don't, however, know anything about Korean. :-) It is probably part of a supported language feature.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software