NorthFarm
PB 6.0.1.7: The "Properties and attachments" tab was renamed to "Thought". If you prefer the old way go to the "Thought" menu and look at the bottom of the list. I agree that calling the menu item "Thought" and place it in the "Thought" menu is confusing, but you were the ones who changed it....
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
pshanks
I don't like, I don't like, I don't like!!!

1) Label box is way to small.

2) I miss being able to selected the Thought Types in "Properties and attachments" no I mean the Thought. (very strange)

3) Thought Type Window
  • a) Doesn't remember it's size if you re-size it.
  • b) Doesn't show the hierarchy of the thought types. Please give us a choice 1) By name 2) By hierarchy
I have no idea how to easily add a new thought type and add it to an existing hierarchy.

"My opinion" This is the worst change I've seen from The Brain!  Hopefully they have a lot more to come. This could be a game changer.

zenrain
My one complaint about the revised Thought Tools window, is there is no longer an easy way to tell if the active thought is assigned to a Thought Type. 
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
NorthFarm
It might be called "Details" instead. That would make sense on both the tab and as a menu item in the "Thought" menu.

I also don't really see the big improvement in the new window vs. the old tab.

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
zenrain
Thanks, thought type looks and works great in 6.0.1.9.
I just did a comparison to the old 5.5 window and the redesign reclaimed a lot of space.
Great job!

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
eolach

I'm still (PB6.0.2.0) having problems with Thought Type icons vanishing when a brain passes through a Brainzip/unzip cycle.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Neil
Moe
Quote:

Posted by eolach
I'm still (PB6.0.2.0) having problems with Thought Type icons vanishing when a brain passes through a Brainzip/unzip cycle.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Our engineers have been made aware of this problem and are currently investigating the issue.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software