bot__bot
I see that these are listed in the available commands for being assigned a shortcut (under Preferences -> Keyboard). But the shortcuts I assigned them (Ctrl+E) never seemed to work. I tried pressing the shortcut in (i) the thought properties window, (ii) the emoji selection dialog and (iii) the plex, and nothing happened (and I tried both with and without an emoji in the clipboard).

Can I ask if these features have in fact been implemented or am I doing something wrong?
mcaton
Yu,

Thank you for posting.  Adding an emoji is currently a feature on the macOS Brain.  It should be on it's way for Windows, but I'll inform our development team that the option showing up in the Keyboard Shortcut list is making Windows users (like us) ðŸ˜ 

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. This has been resolved in the latest 11.0.29 Alpha Build.  To learn more about development of TheBrain 11, please visit https://www.thebrain.com/products/thebrain/thebrain11

The Emoji options have been taken out of the keyboard shortcuts list on a Windows install.  Additionally, Windows 10 now has an emoji menu which works fine in TheBrain notes - just click on Win + period (.) or Win + semicolon (😉 to make the menu pop up.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software