ibsteve
I attempted to rebuild the database. After reopening PB and getting the dialogue to use the new db it appeared to be fine until it finished loading. It was empty and now named null.

OX 10,4,11
USB drive
Ahmed
Thanks for posting this! What version of PersonalBrain are you using?
Thanks,
Ahmed
ibsteve
PB beta v 4.2.1.0
Harlan
Steve,

It sounds like you will have to revert to a backup of your data. As mentioned in the rebuild database dialog, this is generally not a recommended procedure and backups must be done prior to execution.

Can you tell me why was it necessary to run the rebuild database command in the first place? What was the problem you were having? We can help you troubleshoot from there.

Regards,
-Harlan
ibsteve
Harlan,

Since I was having problems with virtual folders and the calendar crashing I thought rebuilding the DB might help clear them up..... obviously not a good assumption. I was able to revert back to a copy of the files I had saved although not a brainzip as I should have. Strange but PB seems a little zippier since.

Steve

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software