rgautier
I have a brain that works on the machine I created it on, and downloaded it from WebBrain using the 8.0.0.7 client.  I saved the brain locally, and when I opened it, it said it needed to re-index it.

It's fairly small as far as brains go, and the reindex took less than a minute on my fast machine, but when I attempt to pull up thoughts by name, they don't appear when I search for them.  This makes it VERY difficult to link to thoughts not currently on screen, and more difficult to recall information from the brain.

I tried re-indexing again, and it did no good.

rgautier
Interesting - using the brain for a while, and the thoughts I couldn't pull up finally pulled up in the search.  Perhaps some indication of where the indexing process is?  It's possible that I only thought the index was completed, when it was still in process?

The errant thought began with Sr. (with the dot) - and I don't know if that was part of the problem?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software