PaulaO
In my zeal to clean up some older brains, I deleted one I should not have. The others had been merged into one mega-brain but this one I'd kept separate. I have it backed up on my cloud service. Is there a way to remake this brain using those files? It is a complete copy of what was in the brain folder.
Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Spell checkers aren't worth shirt.

Writers and editors have their own demon. Typo is his mane.
metta
@PaulaO ~

I just now compiled a response to your question assuming you had a .brz copy of your brain. Then I reread your message, and it looks like you might not be talking about a .brz after all.

Could you please clarify: what exactly do you have stored on your cloud server?

If you want to restore from a collection of unzipped brain folders, I'm not at all sure what to recommend. Hopefully someone with more knowledge and experience can help....
PaulaO
Not from bzip. Because I'm an idiot and didn't back it up. Lesson learned.

It was my Reptile brain (giggle) where I had all my links, how-to, DIY, etc. I thought I had merged it with the main brain but, nope.

I'm rethinking the idea of having One Brain to Rule Them All.

metta
Oooops! So sorry to hear this, Paula. Hope someone else can offer a helpful suggestion for retrieving your folder data. If so, I will certainly make a note of it, myself, for future reference -- just in case! ÃÆâ€Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¾ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¸ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¹ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¦ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“ÃÆâ€Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚¦ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ¢â‚¬ ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†ÃƒƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÃ‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ†Ãƒ¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°

I myself am a huge fan of developing a megabrain for personal and professional use since it provides one consolidated location for collecting, connecting and finding stored info. (I've found that smaller topical brains are good for public and shared brain projects -- and, if need be, there are some clever ways of connecting them to one another with local or web client links.)

However, I have run into a few challenges over the past 7 years growing my megabrain -- and I'll share these lessons learned here, just in case they might be helpful while you are starting out.
In spite of these challenges, I still believe the megabrain is a great tool for information management, and I hope this approach will work well for you, too.

Also, in case these resources might be of interest, included below are a few more links for review as you consider the option of switching to a megabrain format.
Hope this helps!

In the meantime, do let us know if you manage to retrieve any of the lost data. Maybe TB support could offer some suggestions if you open a help desk ticket?

Also, do keep us posted on how your megabrain grows! ;-)
PaulaO
Thanks for the reading! I'll start in on that.

But for the good news! I found on my desktop a txt file of that brain! I must have made it before deleting? I've not imported it yet (busy day) but the date it was created is the day I did the cleaning.

metta
Hooray! Glad to know you'll be able to retrieve the missing brain data. ðŸ™‚
metta
= Postscript =

One other consideration you might want to take into account is whether you are going to want to share your megabrain publicly with others -- or not.
> If you choose to make your megabrain public, it will be very important to be sure all your private thoughts are kept private.
> In addition, if your megabrain includes any private thoughts, you will not be able to share a TB10 megabrain via email since your desktop users will have complete access to all your private thoughts.

I have also found the pins I use to manage my megabrain are very different from the pins I use in a public or shared brain.

For each of these reasons, I made the decision a long time ago to keep my personal megabrain separate from my publicly shared brains.
mcaton
Keep us posted on the TXT import.  Is the other backup that you have in the form of U01/B01 (numbers may be random. If so, we 'might' be able to help revive this Brain together in a web meeting. I can't garuntee anything, but we can take a look.  

Thanks,
Matt
ruudhein
Matt, it would be interesting to know more about such a process
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | PrintFriendly | TheBrain v10.0.50.0
shatcher
Ruud,

In a very general sense, if a user has a backup of the Brains folder, U01, or B01, then we can usually save the Brains. It's a different process each time, so we don't have any set instructions. That's why we prefer to do a web meeting to tackle any bugs as they appear. In the most general of terms: we put the Brains folder back and rebuild the associated data for that folder.
metta
Glad to know this support option is available, Sean. Thanks for providing this additional detail.

Ruud, in case you are interested, here is a related discussion.
ruudhein
Oh interesting one, Metta -- thanks!

And thanks for sharing, Matt
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | PrintFriendly | TheBrain v10.0.50.0
PaulaO
Yeah, reinstalling it from the folder save is what I initially wanted. But I figured out a work-around.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software