Leslieinva
Is there any way to create relative links to file attachments instead of absolute links to the files?  I'd like to be able to copy a brain, MyBrain, from my desktop PC & paste it to my laptop (brain file & its folder where I have sub-folders for all my attachments).  I found a  brain zip doesn't include the attached files even if stored in the MyBrain folder.

I'm don't want to import the files into my brain, because I would like to access them in organized folders outside of my brain too.

Thanks!

JAB

Sorry I do not have the answer but I have exactly the same question/problem. I would appreciate a solution if there is one available/possible.

Leslieinva
I haven't figured it out yet, but I will keep you in mind if do I figure it out. Please do the same for me if you can.
agnor
Hi there,

A brainzip will only include internal file attachments--it will not include the virtual/external files.  However, I've had a lot of luck with moving my brain between a desktop and laptop with a brainzip, internal attachments included.

When you click "Create Brainzip", make sure the "Include file Attachments" box is checked.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software