Rob2050

Having to go into a separate thread for each dot release is cumbersome, i quickly stopped after 2 or 3. It might be better to put all the 11.0.x release notes in one thread as replies, so we can just scroll down and/or search for a specific feature.

Another approach is to summarize new features in some other way -- i think that would be the draw of the release notes. Usually if a user has a specific bug, when they get a new release they just test it, they don't go looking for the release notes to see if it has been fixed. At least me.

thanks for all the work on improving the product, interested to see what may come of version 11.

Cheers,

Rob.

metta
@Rob2050 ~

As a convenience for TB11 users, Cerebrum has already created a searhable public brain that compiles all the recent TB11 updates:
> TheBrain 11

Since I last visited this brain, it looks like he's also added quite a few of the recent bugs, bug fixes and feature requests, as well. Very impressive work, @Cerebrum! ÃƒÂ°Ã…¸ËœÆ’
DavidGretzschel
@Rob2050

There's a changelog to download as a PDF to do exactly what you describe:
https://www.thebrain.com/products/thebrain/thebrain11

Though I wouldn't mind if they put all releases in one thread as well.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Cerebrum
metta wrote:
Very impressive work, @Cerebrum! ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚°Ã…¸Ëœƒ
Thanks Metta.

It is still far from complete and I won't be doing any additional work on it.

Here's my commentary: What is preventing the development team from using TheBrain to provide ongoing information to users?
metta
Cerebrum wrote:
It is still far from complete and I won't be doing any additional work on it.

Here's my commentary: What is preventing the development team from using TheBrain to provide ongoing information to users?
 @Cerebrum ~ Understood. Thanks for letting us know. I will update your brain link in my TB11 demo accordingly.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software