avkokin Show full post »
mcaton
David,

Thanks for all the info.  We'll take a look for your files in support.  Feel free to reference forum post 8392780 in the support ticket as well, in case someone gets there before me.

Thanks,
Matt
sibleyd
The same thing happened on the second computer.  I did get the error message about file length to stop by moving the brain out of the root directory on to the desktop. That error message I infer had something to do with permissions. Even though the error message ended, the problem at issue continued. I guess the suggestion that there may be something wrong with the v8 brain file seems to make sense.  I have had no problem whatsoever with the brain file under v8 but I suppose something in the file may be triggering problems in v9.  I do like what I see of v9 and would like to successfully migrate my brain file to v9.
mcaton
David,

Sent you a follow up on your support ticket.  Thanks for the log files.  Any chance we could have a test copy of the original V8 Brain for testing?

Thank you,
Matt
sibleyd
Yes, it is uploading right now. It is taking hours but hopefully it will be there by morning. Thanks
mcaton
Great!  I don't see any new files yet.  Please keep me posted.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software