galderson
Hi, I don't know if this is a real bug or not but sometimes intermittantly when I press F2 to bring up the Rename box just wanting to copy a thought name, althought the thought name is hilited, copying doesn't work. I press Ctrl-c and when I paste, I get nothing.

It seems to happen most often just after I've been in Reports and moved back to the plex. I can tell the bug's there because there's no sign of the little blinking bar in the name entry field when I press F2. I've found that pressing Tab or clicking in the name field fixes this, but its annoying that it needs this fix quite often.

Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks in advance

I'm using version 5.5.2.1 on Windows

Geoff Alderson
Moe
Geoff, Thanks you for post. Do you have PB installed on Windows XP, Vista or 7? What is your Java version. To find the version of Java PB is using, you can go to Help > About PersonalBrain. The Java version will be shown in small letters right below the PB version. If you are not running PB with the latest release of Java (Version 6 Update 17), I would try updating to see if it resolves the intermittent issue you experience.

Best regards,
Moe

galderson
Thanks Moe, sorry i forgot to mention this is on XP with java 1.6.0_17, i think thats the newest.
Geoff Alderson

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software