folium
Hello,
The first rename of thoughts often fails. Second rename works. This happens quite often, but not always. I use v4.3.0.6.

mcaton
How are you renaming the thought?  From the Properties and Attachments tab, right click/rename or F2?

Thanks,
Matt
folium
Hello, I use F2 for rename. Today I moved a child though to make it a jump from its parent. The thought became an orphan thought, without any connections. Second try worked. I also tried to create a new thought as a parent to another thought (mouse). It did not get created. Second try worked.
Harlan

The next time you encounter a problem like you describe, please try to grab a copy of the output.log file so we can see what is going wrong. As far as I know this problem has not been reported previously. Anyone else seeing anything similar? (somethat does doesn't work the first time, but then does on a retry?)

Regards,
-Harlan
folium
Hello,
Just experienced the problem again. output.log attached.
Harlan
Thanks. We'll take a look.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software