zenrain
One area I'm still getting a lot of crashes is when I open the report tool and start scrolling. The crash probability seems proportional to the amount of time I've had TB9 open [smile].

I'm guessing it's still a relatively unfinished area with the amount of screen refreshes I get when scrolling, but thought I'd point it out because it's the one remaining area I can pretty much guarantee a crash if I open it.

Disclaimer: I've also had update on hover turned off for a long time now as it also greatly reduced the number of crashes (I'm guessing due to memory issues). I haven't tested enabling it recently to see how much things have improved there.

Disclaimer 2: These crashes are on a non-upgraded database with just over 1,200 thoughts.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  I haven't replicated yet.  I'll test on MacOS next and also leave the Brain open for a while as you mentioned.

Can you also post an Output.log (and Error log if there is one) for further review?

Thank you,
Matt
zenrain
When I tried to recreate the issue it didn't happen. After a few tours scrolling through the report bar there were no crashes. It was then I noticed it...
There was no tab open for my old TheBrain 8 database.
Soooo, I opened a tab for the version 8 database, switched back to my TheBrain 9 only database (to be clear the tab wasn't on the old database, it was on the new one) and started scrolling again. And... it crashed. 

So then I created a support ticket and attached my log files. 
At which point I wrote this, just to verify and it crashed on my second tour of the report scrolling without an old database tab open. I'll add that error log and an updated output.log in a moment.

Exciting stuff!

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
Thanks for the additional information zenrain

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software