zenrain
If I have I report with a lot (~150) of thoughts, all of them having thought images, the refresh rate for the thought list will slow down considerably as I scroll. By the time I get mid-way some thought images will stop showing. At this point continued scrolling will most likely lead to TheBrain crashing.
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51
mcaton
Alex,

Thanks.  We'll set up a test Brain with this scenario.  Any common size or type to the images - or are they just attachment and library icons?  Also, how are you scrolling - mouse wheel or scrollbar?

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
They are generally under 1MB approx 190 - 700 KB. They are Thought Icons. 
I generally use trackpad scrolling. No need to set up a test brain, I'll zip up what I have and send it to the support email.

I recreated by first running a report on type = book, scrolling a few times. It's fine. Then I select movie, scroll a few times and it starts getting very slow refresh rates, and then crashes as I scroll up and down.
This from just re-starting. If TheBrain 9 has been running a while it won't take as many scrolling trips... [biggrin]
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51
zenrain
Ticket ID 53112
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software