rhodes
Hi - this is my first post. I've been using Personal Brain Pro now for about six weeks and am more familiar with it now. The forum here has been very helpful.

In my work I have set up about half a dozen small brains and constantly switch between them. I usually have sort order in Reports set to Date Activated or sometimes Date Modified. Every time I change to another brain the sort order is reset to Name - there doesn't seem to be any way to set it to remember the setting between brains. Is there some way of making the program start off with the same Reports sort order it had last time, like we can do with Arrange in normal view? Is there any plan to include this in the next version?

Failing that, it would be real handy to have an accelerators for Results sort by Name, Date modified, etc. as these don't change.

Thanks for any info about this.

Alan Rhodes
zenrain
I'm not aware of anyway to do this, sorry. It's a good request though. And welcome to the forum!
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
rhodes
Thanks zenrain. I might have a go at suggesting it in UserVoice, then.

There! I did it.
http://thebrain.uservoice.com/forums/4597-thebrain/suggestions/710928-remember-reports-sort-order-or-startup
Alan Rhodes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software